• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello, I'm Rabbit.

Rabbit

Hello AspiesCentral,

I will be known to you as Rabbit. I'm 23 and I didn't get diagnosed until I was 21.
I love playing football, watching football and playing FIFA.

Hi Rabbit, I too like to play football and watch too, football with the round ball mainly kicked by foot type and not the American oval type. Been to over 70 stadiums supporting my team Stoke City.

Hi Rabbit, I too like to play football and watch too, football with the round ball mainly kicked by foot type and not the American oval type. Been to over 70 stadiums supporting my team Stoke City.

That's cool! Stoke City fans consider my team a rival.

It's the Gunners.
Well it's an honour you class stoke as your rival, even though we are in same league we are miles apart, your stadium is more than twice bigger, your turnover is much bigger than ours, wages are lots more, your battle is for title each season, we're happy with 10th. But on a matchday we can rival any team on the pitch when we got full fit team. So are you pro or anti Wenger?

Well it's an honour you class stoke as your rival, even though we are in same league we are miles apart, your stadium is more than twice bigger, your turnover is much bigger than ours, wages are lots more, your battle is for title each season, we're happy with 10th. But on a matchday we can rival any team on the pitch when we got full fit team. So are you pro or anti Wenger?

Haha! I said Stoke fans consider us rivals - not the other way around :p. Sometimes it's tough to play Stoke though.

Currently I'm neutral about Wenger. He's great but I'd like to have someone like Simeone or Tuchel as his replacement.

New Threads

Top Bottom