• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello, Im Alice,

I wish I had been as mature as your age as you come off from this post... or even that I was as much now.

There can be an endless well of shame and confusion when one is seemingly so different and ill fitting with no fault of your own, but all you can really do at the end of the day is try to find your particular way to a fulfilling and respectable life.

Best of luck, young miss.
thats certainly true and a very good point.

i would like to think im mature, but i often lack the ability to apply my knowledge...i guess we just gotta learn with time. good luck you to you! thank you good sir.

New Threads

Top Bottom