• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello Everyone

Saxifraga

Hi there. I'm so glad this forum exists and looking forward to learning all I can as well as meeting like-minded souls. Thanks for being here.

Welcome to aspiescentral! I have found a lot of terrific people here, and I'm sure you will too.

Looking forward to meeting everyone. So much to absorb here. Have to admit this is all so new to me. I always knew I was "broken" (my term as ive always applied it to myself) and never knew there was a bigger picture here. At least now I know im not unique and there are others out there with a shared perspective on life. A little late to the game i suppose, 43 yr old married male here, but im guessing its no time like the present to start making sense of things.
Thanks for the warm welcome.

New Threads

Top Bottom