• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello Everyone!

Jocelyn

Hi, my name is Jocelyn. I was diagnosed with autism at age three, but my parents hid my diagnosis from me, so I just found out last week. After learning about my diagnosis, everything about my life makes so much more sense. I am in high school, and my special interests include chemistry, Animal Crossing, and betta fish.

Hi and welcome, I hope that you enjoy it here. It sounds like it was helpful for you to know about your autism diagnosis, I think knowing about autism can help to understand oneself and find strategies for any difficulties encountered.

:maize::shortcake::peach::icecream::strawberry::icecreamcone::redapple::cookie::watermelon:

Hello welcome to the forums. My parents also hid my diagnosis from me too and I didn't find out until I was 37. It hurts I know.

New Threads

Top Bottom