• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello Everyone :)

Benevolent Fiend

Hello everyone, I am new to this site, but not so much new to having Asperger Syndrome. I am 24 years old and was officially diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome just before I turned 18, some 18th birthday pressie huh? Well, after failing miserably on trying to make new friends on other forums, I thought I'd try to make some new friends on a site/forum full of people who UNDERSTAND what it's like to have my disability and who won't judge me for it! Well, I'm fairly laid-back, easy-going, nice and friendly, I just find it hard to make friends, and even when I do, I find it even harder to keep them. So if you want to ask me anything (as long as the questions remain tasteful and within the site rules) or just say hi and chat, please feel free to post here or to PM me.

Sl?inte

Welcome to aspiescentral.com, I am sure you will find people here friendly and easygoing, making friends almost seems inevitable ; ]

EDIT: For those wondering about my username, it is the name of the band I am thinking of starting up once I get good enough at the electric bass guitar :)

Last edited:
I'm willing to join B.F. as a drummer if he doesn't mind.

G'day, I hope you'll find great support on this forum. I see that you're a metalhead. We've got metal, hard rock - and much other more fun and cool music for all of us :)

Welcome to AC! We're all pretty friendly here. So jump right in when you are ready. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom