• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello everyone!

Sorcerer Cinnamon

Stranger to Normality
I'm someone who chooses to refer to themselves as Sorcerer Cinnamon, mostly because I think cinnamon is the best flavor of almost everything.

I was diagnosed as autistic at the age of two; I didn't start speaking until I was around 3-4 years old, but I started reading at the age of two and did a lot of things which were surprising for someone my age (I very much liked to crack the code on my grandma's television and order random pay-per-view movies simply because I liked the little chinging noise it would make after you ordered something; no matter how many times she changed the code, I somehow managed to figure it out...I was about 3-4 years old at this time).

As to how I would describe myself in a word: simple. Confrontation's not my thing unless you're messing with one of my friends, and I can get the most comfort out of reading a good book with a cat in my lap and some freshly-brewed tea.

My hobbies include collecting manga, charting (I don't know why, I just really like charting random things, from how different chain restaurants vary their menus in different countries to how movies are given age ratings in different countries), collecting Paddington Bear merchandise, writing, reading, attending clubs at the library, etc. Not the usual hobbies for a thirteen-year-old boy around these parts, but I'm not going to let that hold me back from being me.

And as to why my relationship status is "It's Complicated", well...that's a loooooong story. ("A gentleman never kisses and tells"? Only in my dreams. :confused:)

Nice to meet you all in advance!

Welcome Sorcerer Cinnamon. I also chose my name, as I quite like the flavour :D

Haha, that story of you, as a child, hacking in to your grandma's television, made me laugh. It would be funny if you could find that sound again, and make it your message ring tone :p

I hope you feel right at home here. We're all fairly friendly, and helpful. Feel free to check out our resources section, for books, web links, etc.

Autism & Asperger's Resources | AspiesCentral.com

New Threads

Top Bottom