• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello everyone! I have diagnosed PDD-NOS.

Zealot North

Nice to meet you all!
English is my second language and as far as I know I'm quite fluent in it, but I'll still apologize anyway if any sentence seems odd.

I'm completely new here and also new to autism-related forums. Despite being diagnosed at age 9 or so, I've never really gotten any help or therapy back then, so my childhood up to middle teenagehood was a bit tough, to say the least. Despite the struggles it caused, I've accepted my PDD-NOS and I've worked hard to deal with both my boons and banes.

The reason I've never joined an autism community before is because, to be honest, I didn't see the need for it at first. I used to have a close friend with PDD-NOS also, and we were both part of a friend group full of NTs and we all got along well. Whenever we faced an obstacle related to our autism, we had each other to discuss it.

So why did I decide to join this community in the end?
That's something I will tell in another thread, for it's a long and tough story. I sincerely hope I can find some advice here (I'm sure I will, though!)

Anyway, I've said it already, but it's very nice to meet you all!

Welcome to the Forums! I hope you make new friends and enjoy your stay in the process! :)

upload_2019-7-4_15-8-4.png

You certainly are fluent! More fluent than a lot of people who speak only English! :eek: That's awesome! I don't know you at all yet I'm proud of you! Go figure! :D

New Threads

Top Bottom