• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Having a drink

I do get emotional more, after some alcohol. I think that's common to both aspie and neuro typicals.
I like wildlife, bees etc, I grow wild flowers.
I see pigeons, which I like to feed birdseed to. They can kiss. Just like people do. I am happy for them, just makes me sad, that I wasn't different in the past, in some ways

Friends who are other service users from the autism charity drop in I attend, have been inviting me to places to restaurants and bars. Two reasons I would rather not but find it difficult to make excuses why I could avoid them. One reason is I don't want to drink alcohol. The other reason is I get stressed and if there's not a fixed activity, for example playing a board game. I realise that is a kind gesture though.

Last edited:
To call me Mr bean in a funny friendly way is acceptable but maliciously is cowardly and hurtful and contributes to my drinking and then drinking causes problems

New Threads

Top Bottom