• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Have you ever milked a cow?

Have you ever milked a cow?

• Yes

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters

Google

V.I.P Member
This is a question I commonly ask people out of curiosity.

Last edited:
When I was younger I visited many farms...I've been asked if I wanted to, and I declined.

No but I have milked a goat. It felt like squeezing a big saggy tit, bleh. Not that I know what saggy tits feel like of course.

Yes I have. My Great Uncle Percy used to have a dairy herd and allowed us to help out sometimes and I did some work experience taster sessions at a college which included the milking session. Both had automated pumps.

I haven't, but my Dad has, we once stayed on a Farm down in Cornwall, and the Farmer asked Dad to help with the Cows, and he literally got crapped on, had Cow muck all over him, was quite funny but rather smelly.. Fresh milk in a morning though, very nice.

Not so nice having to have Wasp traps up in the House all the time though.

New Threads

Top Bottom