• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Have you ever lived alone?

I lived in a room in a shared house for about 15 months after my marriage ended. 8 people is one house was horrible, constant noise from all directions and the scabbiest kitchen on earth. Ended up taking a major overdose and spending a month in Intensive Care. Bleurgh.

Yes, but it was a very long time ago. I was fine living alone, but I would not want to go back to it. Not after all these years of being married.

I lived alone since I was 17 and I'm now 33. I had enough of the foster care system which is why I moved out at age 17. It can be hard most of the time as I don't have support during times I'm struggling.

New Threads

Top Bottom