• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Happy times!

Phew...!

I just got from jogging after a couple of weeks break. Even tho I walked about half of the distance (10 km total) it was harsh and today was 25 degrees warm too! And now my legs are weak and they hurt as well. I bet that tomorrow they are gonna be even more in pain...

But now, I`m drinking ice cold Coke and eating rice and chicken legs. Nothing beats this good feeling after an harsh exercise. Even tho I`m tired and a little bit in pain, I`m a happy guy.

I'm on holiday at the moment- NO SCHOOL! Since June 25th. And until Septembery time. Then hopefully I'll have gotten into sixth form and it'll be a change of scenery at least, I'm hoping it'll be better than school. I'm going to Croatia tomorrow. And when I come back from Croatia I'm going to France to see my cousins!
I found an ELO LP in a charity shop and I struck gold in a vintage clothes shop, two skirts for £10 each. I went shopping with my mum last week and it was not a painful experience. I hate clothes shopping, so usually I do one big one a year. We gave up in the middle of the day so I'll have to go back again before school starts but still, I have some of it done.
My dad got given an iPod that he doesn't want to use so he's given it to me. My iPod is fine but my demon hamster chewed through the USB cable thingy so I can't charge it anymore.
Oh and I also found Tango in the Night, a Metallica album, a Jimi Hendrix compilation and an Eagles compilation (all cassettes) in another charity shop last week for 45p each.

Gosh I'm v. materialistic!

Cool music finds chinaberry :)

I recently purchased a tumbi (single stringed Indian musical instrument) and it totally rocks!! The thing is addictive, I love it! :D

^I googled it, it looks great! Can you play recognisable songs on it?

Yas! I was so pleased. I squealed. It's Discovery. I also found Time in a local charity shop a couple of weeks ago. I feel spoilt :D Do you like ELO then! Gosh, I've never met anyone >30 who likes ELO. Apparently it was geeky even in the 70s.
Also my mum bought some new herbal teas. I am sampling a cherry and cinnamon one now. It's very nice.
Tomorrow I shall be reading a BSC book in a hotel in Kroatie, and there are thunderstorms forecast, and I am very expectant for this Mediterranean thunderstorm! They are meant to far surpass measly British efforts.

I just got a new upgrade for my phone and its also up to date too. :D Works perfectly and is in a perfect condition.

I am back from France.
That's not such a happy thing, I wish I could go back for a little while, back in this town with all the cars and people everywhere...but taking all those planes! Fab!
Anyway. Next tuesday I have to go to school to get results, and I'm quite looking forward to it.
I think I have dramatically offended a friend. She wrote me a letter- it was dire- full of "where have 5 years gone!" and "hehe" and "lush"- she has changed awfully, so I sent her a letter back and I am not very good at sarcasm yet, so...oh well. But still. Oh well. But still, etc etc.
Where has all my holiday gone...11 days left! Incredible!

Does anyone else here like the rain, i love the rain except for when i'm in it i just love the feeling of when its chucking it down and i'm all nice and dry standing under shelter, could be something as small as a bus shelter. The sound of it pissing it down helps me sleep to. Hows that for turning something negative into a positive.
I can find happiness in the simplist of things like coming in from the freezing cold snow changing into some dry clothes and just looking at the winter wonderland outside while drinking a warm drink. Sometimes when i'm home alone i just kick back on the sofa crab a beer, maybe some snacks and watch my favorite tv programs or listen to music with no hassle from anyone else. Nothing beats a walk outside on a beutiful day though.

Yay! I found my scissors.
I have been home for a week & I had
used the scissors in the jeep while we
were coming back. I cut up some old
pillow cases.

After that I couldn't remember what
happened to the scissors. I knew I hadn't
left them a thousand miles away.

Tonight I picked up the small pack that I
had been using to carry my notebooks
in while I was away and the scissors were
in there. I had put them in with the other
'most important things.' :)

They are spring loaded scissors, so that I
don't hurt my wrist when I am cutting up
cloth for an hour or 2. Or possibly more.

I ordered a few DuckTales comics last night, which will come next week after we move to our new house if all goes as planned (even though it rarely does). This morning, the seller of one of them contacted me and said he'd noticed a mark or tear on the cover that wasn't noted in the condition, so he gave me a full refund - but he's still giving me the book, for free! :smiley:

New Threads

Top Bottom