• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Greetings from New York

You'llPokeYourEyeOut

Hello there!

My name is Crystal, and I am a recently diagnosed Aspie. I have noticed since I was a little girl that there was something different about me from everyone else. I am hoping to make some new friends here. The friends I do have are NT, so it would be great to meet others who are like me.

Hi and welcome to AC! Its nice to meet you. :) I joined for the similar reasons, myself. I wanted to understand myself better and get to know other aspies like me.

You've hit the jackpot here, Crystal. Aspies wall to wall. ;)

I would wager you'll find a lot of people here you can make friends with. This is a very warm and knowledgeable group. You'll find people here who are newly aware of their Asperger's, like you, plus lots of "veterans" who can share their wisdom. Feel free to jump in anywhere. All of your questions are welcome.

It will be good to know you.

Hello there, welcome to AC, aspie here as well and in NJ (haha just a train ride away from NYC)

from reading your profile, I see you like astronomy, did you see the lunar eclipse last week??

New Threads

Top Bottom