• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Greetings from an unknown land

UberElvis

Hello everyone, I'm an aspie by the name of Ben who resides straight in the center of the continental United States, in the land where corn is grown, quite literally, yes. I came across this website randomly on google, realized it looked familiar, and after successfully logging in, realized I created an account here over a year ago but never posted. So here I am logged in once again and actually posting for the first time.

Now, more about me, I'm a college student studying computer science, currently living with my parents, but moving into a dorm when I transfer from the local community college to the local university this summer. I tried living in the dorm for the community college for a while, and though that's a story that deserves it's own post, let's just say there were too many negative influences around at that particular dorm. I'm also a songwriter/musician/producer, and I am the founder of Anti-Prom Studios, a music production company/online and in-person songwriting collaboration that you've most likely never heard of.

What I want to get out of this site is get to know new friends who are aspies, whether you live in my area or not (although I'm guessing the odds of finding aspies in my area on this forum are next to none). I have a decent amount of aspie friends online and in real life, but I digress, and the more the merrier! So anyways, I hope to get a reply or two to this boring post about me. In the meantime, I guess I'll go do some posting on other areas of this forum.

Hello UberElvis!
I'm also a college student, with some experience in engineering/computer/math kinds of things (though recently I've been more focused on art/animation kinds of things).
Sadly, I'm not from the corn field part of the States, but a ways northwest of there in the rainy patch with lots of trees. ^_^
So you do music? That's cool, I'm not very good writing/performing myself but I love to learn about new music! What kind of songs do you write/perform/produce?

Hello there, I am from Australia which is like an adopted state of America at the moment. You will love it in AspiesCentral I'm sure.
As to having friends who are Aspergical, I would consider myself lucky if I could even find one person who was remotely like me and yet, an aspie. Keep those friends!

Welcome ; ]

I have a decent amount of aspie friends online and in real life, but I digress, and the more the merrier! So anyways, I hope to get a reply or two to this boring post about me. In the meantime, I guess I'll go do some posting on other areas of this forum.

Welcome to the forums at Aspies Central.

Like Gomendosi said above me, you are lucky to have friends in real life that are on the spectrum. I have yet to come across one person who has it outside of those I know in the online world.

New Threads

Top Bottom