• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Great idea: squashed by stranger

KOZMOZIS @realchrisharold

Wall Street Apprentice
So, I was on Whisper. It’s an app that lets you post any thought you want and it’s really stupid actually.

anyways; this guy DM’d me and he’s a neighbour of mine apparently in another building across from me. So I tell him my plan to dilute mushrooms for their therapeutic molecules rather than their psychedelic agents - and he goes ‘psilocin?’ Then he goes, “that’s a blatantly stupid idea.”

my idea is to create a cigarette using the ingredients of the mushroom or other plants that have therapeutic elements to it inside their main function such as the cocoa plant or other plants found in Honduras etc. for the use of therapy and to help people turn on to something that isn’t nicotine.

I know I can do it; I’m not going to let anybody stop me, and the fact that somebody has to hate, hate, and hate some more because - they - didn’t think of it first or don’t know how to do it is just abhorrent.

Super creative and makes sense actually. It's what they did with cannabis, its in all kinds of creams and things.

But too many corporate raiders, you probably would want to go to a international lab so that your idea wouldn't be hijacked. Then you could package it and sell on the internet. You also would need a cheap, high quality grade supply of it. Unless you could have a lab make a synthetic version of psilocin. It maybe possible for vaping but what about use in creams for therapeutic needs. You might be able to find an angel investor but you need to have a prototype or mockup. ☺ and a marketing plan.

Super creative and makes sense actually. It's what they did with cannabis, its in all kinds of creams and things.

But too many corporate raiders, you probably would want to go to a international lab so that your idea wouldn't be hijacked. Then you could package it and sell on the internet. You also would need a cheap, high quality grade supply of it. Unless you could have a lab make a synthetic version of psilocin. It maybe possible for vaping but what about use in creams for therapeutic needs. You might be able to find an angel investor but you need to have a prototype or mockup. ☺ and a marketing plan.

i don’t need an angel investor.. that’s the thing about angel investors: they’re technically arch angels and the devil incarnate; ready to rape you of all your profits and hard work when it’s all complete.

the only thing I can do is make the substance and roll it into a zig zag and then use that as my prototype once all of the initial lab work has been completed.

That’s why I’m planning on buying a chemistry set soon, and microscope etc.

upload_2021-10-17_11-21-28.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_status_of_psilocybin_mushrooms

The three salmon pink rectangles refer to "Possession, Sale, Transport" of psilocybin mushrooms in Canada.

Canada Makes Consumption of Psychedelic Mushrooms Legal For People With Depression

That's why l suggested creams. But Canada has more relaxed laws then US. If it works rolling it, then vaping would work too and easier to distribute.

Wonder if it would work with cannabis, like what type high and would young people buy it?

Same with cannabis cream or salve which you can buy at Walmart, so well accepted by mainstream society. Does it have healing properties if applied to the body?

Maybe a go fund me page? The other idea is talk to the doctor and see if he is interested or has connections or give you ideas.

This is the doctor you reference in another post.

Why would you let one persons opinion squash your idea? Do you always give so much power to strangers?

New Threads

Top Bottom