• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Google search [your name] + the hedgehog

Southern Discomfort

Smarter than the Average Bear
V.I.P Member
Prepare for some hilarious responses.

dylan_the_hedgehog_by_djkhalid805-d9l27k6.png

I'm all for the Linking Park and edges.

I'm also confused about her abilities, "Kishin Hunter"? That sounds like a name.

And they're right, knowing that she never cries is a fun fact! :D

This is a genius idea for a thread. I didn't get results so I tried ___ sonic fan character. If only my name was yuki or something. Oooo I'm a badass thylacine with heterochromia. ;)
ezimba17743949871100.jpg

"Mira the thylacine, she is an Australian Shaman, no her claws are not always like that, and yes I know she's not wearing shoes like usual Sonic characters, and I know sonic characters have feet not paws, I just like this look better."

"Mira the thylacine, she is an Australian Shaman, no her claws are not always like that, and yes I know she's not wearing shoes like usual Sonic characters, and I know sonic characters have feet not paws, I just like this look better."

I love that the person thought it was necessarily to pre-empt responses from the community in a sort of moody way. Typical teenager response.

That's perhaps one of the more level headed one. I love that they did the computer game developer model pose on the right, that's funny.

And I going to jump on a teenage girl's fan creation for tropes? Hell yes! This character is clearly a stereotype of feminine personalities in gaming, shame on the creator! Haha.

That's perhaps one of the more level headed one. I love that they did the computer game developer model pose on the right, that's funny.

And I going to jump on a teenage girl's fan creation for tropes? Hell yes! This character is clearly a stereotype of feminine personalities in gaming, shame on the creator! Haha.
True very stereotypical but nicely drawn.

Jonathan The Hedgehog

Oh man, I seriously can't stop laughing right now, this is just...sorry, but it's beyond awkward :tearsofjoy:

Most of the drawn art I found is either recolored, rehashed or poorly drawn (c'mon guys and gals, you can do better than that). I found a couple of not-so-stereotypical decent ones here and there like one in this thread; still, I'm surprised that this is a trend of sorts.

Last edited:
I know this is a kinda old thread, but let me tell you that it makes me laugh so hard that my old cursed art popped up here. At first I thought this website was calling my 11-year-old self’s art autistic as a form of cringe culture. But how did you find it? I coulda swore I deleted this abomination in 2014.

I know this is a kinda old thread, but let me tell you that it makes me laugh so hard that my old cursed art popped up here. At first I thought this website was calling my 11-year-old self’s art autistic as a form of cringe culture. But how did you find it? I coulda swore I deleted this abomination in 2014.

I think it's sweet. :)

jessie_the_hedgehog_by_arung98-d9dnhki.png

Jesse the Hedgehog. Jesse is a young hedgehog who was in the Bureau of Genetic Welfare, but he left. He is the first Mobian to be a Divergent along with Mirabelle.

arielle_the_hedgehog_____by_icethecat_d6tgflj-pre.jpg

Arielle, the Hedgehog

I guess I did that right.
I initially thought that I was supposed to put, "Vindicator Phoenix the Hedgehog," into Google Images, but I found one with my real-world name instead. She's gorgeous! <3

New Threads

Top Bottom