• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Good Vibes Chapter 2

My ex asked me if I wanted to go bowling with him sometime and I was all will anyone else be coming and he was all maybe Jack and Tom(which means no, because he hates it when I talk to Jack and Tom), so I was all maybe(meaning also no).
It's good because it reinforces the idea that I could have a social life if I wanted too but I choose to be independent. (Y). LOL.
EMZ=]

I will be chilling at my best mate's house tomorrow :thumbsup:
A whole day of lying around on the bed watching telly ftw

Thank goodness, I actually have myself 3 days off from college so I have a good chance to really relax myself, yet the bad part of it is that I have to carry on with my left over work that I need to finish off. :thumbsdown:

Once I get those media assignments finished, that is me finito for now. :p

Plus I got to find the right time to go to an interview so I can get on with the next level of my course.

I forgot to mention that it's a bank holiday on Monday. Not that it matters as I rarely attend college anyway.

I forgot to mention that it's a bank holiday on Monday. Not that it matters as I rarely attend college anyway.

Yey :) ty for reminding me.

I helped my parents work today. i carried nearly everything for them up/down stairs and that made me feel good.

Ah... New router, new broadband provider was practically the only thing that was positive about my day today.
Other than that, I even had to go home early today, thank goodness for that. Yet still got work to catch up on. :(

I'm doing my post for yesterday today because I went to sleep at like 5 PM(caffeine deprivation).
Anyhoooooo.
I'm now known as 'SMD legend'. I prefer 'legend' but meh. LOL. I miss the innocent days of 'scooter girl' P:.
We had seat changes in form and I was like, 'o shitz...' 'cause I actually liked the seating arrangements before except from the guy on the extreme left of me who's my ex(weirdly the other ex is on the right but he's cool). But the people I'm sitting next to are _okay_. I'm pretty sure one of them hates me due to the fact anything I said over the last year the she heard she'd always express some sort of disapproval and is generally a condescending so and so. But the other two are cool and in PSHE a topic came up which I knew quite a lot about and I had a long conversation about psychology with the person on the left of me. I'm pretty sure she was sort of mocking me to a sense because I knew too much and was over-loading her with statistics but meh, she did actually seem to some extent, looking back, genuinely interested, and even the other people in the row in front turned around and asked me some questions about what I was on about. Jack also turned around and had a conversation to me about my other new nickname P:.
Also dinner was good, I was talking with Celia, Caroline and 'Becca and they all seemed to find what I had to say pretty funny about them(basically I was being critical of their personalities and they said I reminded them as some sort of character out of friends :S) and after lunch Jane said I was awesome because of how I talked to Chris(he was being a racist prick and I just launched into a giant rant). P:.
French was bad because I didn't revise and the night before decided it'd be fun to just watch the general election which I wasn't even interested at. I was sort of pissed everyone else let on they hadn't revised, when they actually had revised, and I thought we all couldn't get Gs so yeaaah... then when we were doing the exam I was looking around and some people had wrote three pages(no one had wrote less than a page), and I was just sitting there with a paragraph. Then maths was good. P:.
EMZ=]

I have just finished my 5th youtube blog. I'm rambling about the SENCO department at my old school and how they have a tendency to patronise.

I feel like going on a walk through my old estate tomorrow.

I went on the walk, it was fun. I might make it a regular thing. I could stick some headphones on and just think while I walk a few miles.

NO MORE ART FOR THIS YEAR HELL YES
Lucky... I have some more work till the end of my season, my course ends in June and I seriously don't have very long to finish the course and I have alot of work to get finished off.

By the way, did you get your results?

@Superboyian: Nope I get my results some time later in the summer, I don't know when exactly.

@Calvert: I used to like it but I lost interest and we weren't doing anything I was interested in. I prefer to do drawing in my own time anyway. The teachers noticed I lost interest too. I'm swapping it for biology in the second year because I have a stronger interest in it.

New Threads

Top Bottom