• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Good Day All ! New Here. May Take Me a Minute ...

Rae Ray

V.I.P Member
May Take me a minute to figure out how everything works. Hey Guyz, My Name is Rae Ray and I am Glad to Be here. Been in mostly regular social group chats and most have a hard time understanding me and I have the same troubles with them so. Hope to make friends here and have a great time.

upload_2020-10-7_17-53-52.png

Welcome
Coffee and donuts in the virtual lobby!!

Just in case you get your hopes up the coffee can be real but the donuts have to be virtual. There has been a lot of talk of the donuts, but nobody has been said that they have actually had one. I suppose we have to imagine the smell of fresh donuts

Hi and welcome, virtual donuts and coffee coming up!

:coffee::doughnut::coffee::cookie::coffee::doughnut::coffee::cookie::coffee::doughnut::coffee::doughnut::coffee::cookie::coffee::doughnut:

I put in some cookies because not everyone likes doughnuts. Although, with them being virtual you won't find much difference. I won't bother with much fruit for the same reason, there's no calories in virtual food so who needs fruit?

:strawberry::grapes::greenapple::doughnut::shavedice::shortcake::icecream::pizza::dango::lollipop::icecreamcone::cherries:

Hi and welcome, virtual donuts and coffee coming up!

:coffee::doughnut::coffee::cookie::coffee::doughnut::coffee::cookie::coffee::doughnut::coffee::doughnut::coffee::cookie::coffee::doughnut:

I put in some cookies because not everyone likes doughnuts. Although, with them being virtual you won't find much difference. I won't bother with much fruit for the same reason, there's no calories in virtual food so who needs fruit?

:strawberry::grapes::greenapple::doughnut::shavedice::shortcake::icecream::pizza::dango::lollipop::icecreamcone::cherries:
I can see We are going to get along real good Thinx. Do your donut and Coffee Shop as You Like !

Welcome
Coffee and donuts in the virtual lobby!!
Hey Aspychata, just got a chance to say hello. Just got off work, had to finish a diagnosis on a clean room on a locomotive. Would you like a vip membership. I have a few left over. it takes the flashing ads off your area???

Thanks Victor, just got off work and didnt get a chance to say hello. I have a few vip memberships left over,,, would you like one??? They take those flashing ads away and allows you access to parts of this site. Just let me know, Peace

Thanks Victor, just got off work and didnt get a chance to say hello. I have a few vip memberships left over,,, would you like one??? They take those flashing ads away and allows you access to parts of this site. Just let me know, Peace

That's a very generous offer. I'll leave that up to you, but I'm sure there are others more deserving :)

New Threads

Top Bottom