• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Good Brain Day

Mr. Stevens

V.I.P Member
In response to @Rodafina's thread, Bad Brain Day: this is for those days you let go of the mask, and can just be you.

Maybe it looks like pajamas and solitude, or maybe you can get through work and be confident in your (Autistic) self.

For me, today was:

How to Get Rid of a Bird's Nest Around Your Home

I reminded myself, in conversation, to not worry about the "appropriate" emotion.

I kept more to myself than usual.

I wasn't afraid to show frustration.

Last edited:
The scars of social weirdness, Mary Shelley has yet captured her audience's attention.

When stop masking and a whole lot of stupid stuff goes to ...
Like I'm a makeup artist and like to paint Chinese eyes.
I'm an interior designer and follow predefined styles, maybe a minimalistic Feng Shui or a severe baroque....depending on bulge of wallitos and um, ag, all creativity one can learn out of max 20 magazines.

This one hilarious, maybe I'm just confused, confused about my identity and role

The scars of social weirdness, Mary Shelley has yet captured her audience's attention.

When stop masking and a whole lot of stupid stuff goes to ...
Like I'm a makeup artist and like to paint Chinese eyes.
I'm an interior designer and follow predefined styles, maybe a minimalistic Feng Shui or a severe baroque....depending on bulge of wallitos and um, ag, all creativity one can learn out of max 20 magazines.

This one hilarious, maybe I'm just confused, confused about my identity and role

Are you saying if you let go of the mask, a lot of things go wrong?

We have stretch marks, from being spread too thin by this stuff :p

Socially awkward is often just a perspective. You seem passionate, inquisitive, and honest. Sorry I don't always understand you as well as I want to.

Frankenstein's monster had a good mind, in Mary Shelley. He was the truly human one.

But, even this can lead to a good brain day:

In Defense of Barbra: Night of the Living Dead — The Other Folk

But um ye, as long as you didn't send absent minded, too young girlfriend on courses to learn to make conversation at dinner parties....haven't taken cream of halloween cake, right?

A news headline really scared me today but I’m 90% sure now that I imagined it because I was falling asleep.
I took a nap and I feel fine now.

A news headline really scared me today but I’m 90% sure now that I imagined it because I was falling asleep.
I took a nap and I feel fine now.
Heheh wow, that's very similar to a lot of the scary, slightly haunting, realistic school dreams I've been having a lot lately. Very peaceful sleeps though.

Crazy... but we old school of thought so like we figured many things out for ourselves, like as in type of job I can hold down via experience....and that experience never really leaves you.

I suppose it's the disdain.....

So I end up switching channel and it's a different take on because head psychiatrist is hosting a costume dress up masquerade (or appears this way) and each patient is entitled to space to act out their persona until game of Cluedo starts when a young women is murdered.

Maybe this snippit from another movie but head psychiatrist has to look into himself to understand his hidden self and eventually ends up being the patient in the madhouse.
Confusing

Batafina ended up sitting in the corner, alone (in truth) since she lacked backup mechanisms for social portrayal it would take many years for her creative story to be told and then subject to scrutiny....
@ Batafina became famous after she died
b) Batafina took to many years to dress the narrative up and therefore story was told very later on
c) Batafina ended up married and story never gets told as such as she has taken new direction and her family is content with final decision.

b) requires input
Batafina finally discovers outlet and her story is told but at a cost....the day her heart died, so by this time she becomes famous but no longer shares the passion she once had. But all horses must be broken in to ride, and society cares less

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    2.1 KB · Views: 32
d) Batafina turns 40 ( receives co-morbifs of a dead bird in the post box sleeping on potpori and dead flowers) and takes time since children have left house to Persie her old passions. Having experienced minideath of dissolving herself and having near death experience she comes out her she'll like a sea snail and attempts to rewrite a dusty old transcript.....having internet she gets discovered and new life is born into her passions

I dropped my mask and probably said something l shouldn't but l also called out a clique of people who bully others for their own monetary advantage. Endless supply of these types currently where l live.

Still trying to work thru this and still feel like l needed to underhand call it out.

My good brain prevented blow outs, and l maintained my sense of self and alertness.

Last edited:
I dropped my mask and probably said something l shouldn't but l also called out a clique of people who bully others for their own monetary advantage. Endless supply of these types currently where l live.

Still trying to work thru this and still feel like l needed to underhand call it out.

My good brain prevented blow outs, and l maintained my sense of self and alertness.
Ouch, but ye:-!(+_+)it seems as though they just don't get it.

That's me in the spotlight, consider this
I know I said too much, didn't say enough
I thought that I heard you laughing,
No one notices contrast of black on white, in distance angels get a better view crumbling difference between wrong and right.
Counting crows

New Threads

Top Bottom