• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Good Brain Day

I let my mask down today, called out a clique of not good people. Still undecided if l should have done this, but living in a jungle calls for different rules. I have encountered groups before and l have stood up for myself surprise surprise, who knew? Think this is a duplicate post. I tthought the first one disappeared.

Last edited:
When I first saw @Mr. Stevens photo of a bird's nest, I thought, YES.
This is what gives a good brain day for me too.
There's just something about the feeling of finding a bird's nest. :)
Strange?

Just outside my backdoor:
mockingbirdnest.jpg

Awesome! Make sure to take lots of pictures!

I'm going on a road trip as well, this summer. I'm going to my summer cabin in Maine, and a lot of other places in the Northeast, and hopefully I will be able to get to some of the Southern states (those are kind of a long drive so I'm not sure.) I've been really hoping to drive to Savannah, Georgia so we'll see what happens with that.

Awesome! Make sure to take lots of pictures!
I certainly will. For me it's over to the Eyre Peninsula, then up through the Flinders Ranges, then over to the Murray River. A nostalgia trip of places I haven't seen in 30 years.

New Threads

Top Bottom