• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

[]GOD[] And the Search for...

2010 Dolby I would not blame you if you converted to Judaism. You get to remove much of the Bible and much of the problems.

I have to chuckle over the whole birth control issue now that the Catholics are facing. They are so worried about morals. Even though it was mentioned on NPR that the polls show 98% of Catholic women use birth control. Sounds reasonable, I don't see many families with eight kids anymore.

I read an article the other day that is very problematic. Priest that have even been involved in the sex scandals have not been convicted in the courts and therefore do not have to register as a sex offender. So they move around undetected by the community.

I'll stick to my philosophy books. If ever you want to understand philosophy there are plenty of easy and slightly used books on Amazon that are something like Philosophy made easy. Also podcasts in iTunes. It is not any different than studying religion but you will question everything. Another person I love to read is Ayn Rand. She has been enormous in helping me at work. I am like her, very matter of fact.

Bill

I love Ayn Rand.

New Threads

Top Bottom