• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Gmail help please

Aspergers_Aspie

Hi, please can I get some help regarding Gmail. My previous mobile phone was lost or stolen and now I can't get into my Gmail. As well as my password, for my Gmail, I needed to confirm it was me on my previous phone, but as it was lost or stolen, I can't get access to my Gmail now.

If it's at all possible, get in touch with them and explain the situation. Usually they'll just have you prove who you are, where you logged in last, past passwords you've used or something like that.

I lost access to a bunch of stuff last time I changed phone numbers (and stupidly on my part, didn't notify any 2-step verifiers) and the process was pretty similar everywhere.

Last edited:
I had to find a way around all that when I was living in the bush and we had no mobile phone service. As soon as you get back in to google here's what you need to do:

Create 2 accounts. 2 different email addresses. Then set both accounts to be able to be used to verify security for the other account. Set a password on each of them that you will remember, I use the same password for both accounts, saves a lot of hassle.

I have security issues with google all the time because I don't have a mobile phone and I use different computers all the time. If one accounts gets locked I can use the other account to unlock it.

New Threads

Top Bottom