• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Getting to know Asperdog2001

Asperdog2001

Hi, I am an Adult-Diagnosed young adult from the Harrisburg area. I do not get out much, home/cyber-schooled since kindergarten and just got a bus pass recently and no license yet, and so need to find ways to socialize. I got out of high school a few months ago and am waiting for the state disability service to find me a job after leaving one fast-food job and being fired from another. Of course most of that is stalled thanks to the pandemic so I am mostly locked up in my house aside from once a week therapy visits until this ends. I am a Scorpio/Year off the Snake if that says anything about my personality. Aside from horoscopes I have a wide and flexible range of hobbies with no specific preferences.

upload_2020-4-20_21-41-53.png

Hi and welcome, I hope that you get a job you enjoy next time, fast food doesn't sound ideal. I hope you enjoy it here, people are friendly.

:taxi::oncomingtaxi::oncomingbus::lorry::bluecar::car::oncomingcar::oncomingtaxi::tractor::rocket:

Welcome Asperdog2001.
What are some of your hobbies?

I am Aries. Year of the Rooster. :rooster:
Rock collecting, growing Orchids and frogs and studying medical and psychology are my favourites.

Hi and welcome, I hope that you get a job you enjoy next time, fast food doesn't sound ideal. I hope you enjoy it here, people are friendly.

:taxi::oncomingtaxi::oncomingbus::lorry::bluecar::car::oncomingcar::oncomingtaxi::tractor::rocket:

The first job at a McDonalds was actually pretty decent. I do not know if they actually liked me or were just really good at tolerating me but I was employed there for 2 years since my sophomore year . I chose to leave because I thought I had found a job with a better location closer to my house. The 2nd job at a Hardee's was not that great of a fit for me and I got let go about a month in and am now waiting for my doctor and therapist to send some paperwork to the OVR so they can find me a job.

New Threads

Top Bottom