• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

This is my first ever Forum that i created an account on and the idea that i might use this site still seems pretty alien to me. My whole life i've always been the odd one out, I mean I've never had no friends but I've never really cared for any of them... they were more like a necessity in school to not get singled out. The idea that i might have aspergers came to my (and my therapists) mind a few months ago when i was stationed at a klinik. While looking back at my life and applying this new possibility of aspergers everything in my life before made sense from kindergarten to highschool. How i behaved and what did and didnt interest me. Now I'm currently in the process of getting my professional diagnosis which proves to be very difficult due to long waiting times ((14 months for an appointment) in cologne if you're interested) but I'm already fairly certain that there is no doubt that I'm on the spectrum of aspergers. Well.. I'm interested if this site will give me any benefits in dealing with my problems and thaughts and if it's an worthy time investment. But for now that shall be my first thread i guess

Willkommen!

You'll find that we can talk about anything here - it's very friendly, and there's also many old threads with useful information as well.

Hi and welcome, I hope you enjoy it here and find it useful and supportive. Plenty to read and discuss that may be relevant to your situation. I hope you find a good username soon!

:cat::blossom::cat::blossom::cat::sunflower::cat:

welcome to af.png

interesting club for a lot of us its the first time we have ever felt like we are among our peers, weird feeling takes a while to get used to.

Welcome to the club.

Do make yourself at home. Have a read of some of the older posts, and just follow your interests. The search engine is OK.

Eventually you might settle on a username in here - but whatever works for you is good.

New Threads

Top Bottom