• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

FYI How to log in and out of Aspies Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

Droopy

Founder & Former Admin
V.I.P Member
Hello,

If you are wondering where the login box is located then this thread is for you. If you look at the bottom of your screen (without scrolling) you should see a light blue bar.

This bar contains things such as a login box, registration link, settings link, private messages link, friends & contacts link, profile link and your notifications. In addition, it also conatins a link to enable you to log out of the forums.

This bar will always be visable on every page.

Doesn't staying logged in involve cookies and stuff. Because of the password involved, it's probably more complicated than it sounds. Also, the forum often logs me out if I have stayed on the same page for a long time. This is annoying when I go to post because I have to log in and go back to re-write my post.

Doesn't staying logged in involve cookies and stuff. Because of the password involved, it's probably more complicated than it sounds. Also, the forum often logs me out if I have stayed on the same page for a long time. This is annoying when I go to post because I have to log in and go back to re-write my post.

Yeah. If you're making a long post, just copy it every X amount of minutes. Then if you do get logged out, simply paste it in the message box instead of re-writing it all.

As I said in the other thread, it is a problem with the forum software and a bug report has been submitted to the developers.

I technically don't see the point in the "Remember Me" button at all if it still logs out and everything.

But when you make a post and this happens, DON'T log in from the blue floating thing at the bottom, actually log in when the page tells you to log in and then click proceed, and you should be able to see your post without having to go back a page.

I technically don't see the point in the "Remember Me" button at all if it still logs out and everything.

But when you make a post and this happens, DON'T log in from the blue floating thing at the bottom, actually log in when the page tells you to log in and then click proceed, and you should be able to see your post without having to go back a page.
Exactly what had just moments ago happened with me. good idea with 'cutting/pasting,as retyping the posts is a bit annoying!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom