• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Funny Titles

Chocolate covered ants? Or crispy tarantula?

Odd titles I find funny:

1. The Incredible Edible Egg.

2. 10 - 2 - 4 Is Dr. Pepper Time.

Why 10, 2, and 4? What happens on those hours? AM or PM?

3. Car dealership sign: Transparency and Trust. That's the Fitzway.

Do they have clean, clear windshields? Who trusts who? And how do I know it Fitz anyway?

Sir Reginald Duke of Chutney

sir reginald.jpg

From 1910 to 1914, Dr Pepper was identified with the slogan, “King of Beverages.” “Old Doc,” a typical country doctor character with monocle and top hat, became the Dr Pepper trademark character in the 1920s and 1930s. During that era, research was discovered proving that sugar provided energy and that the average person experiences a letdown during the normal day at 10:30a.m., 2:30p.m. and 4:30p.m. A contest was held for the creation of an ad using this new information. The winner of the ad campaign came up with the famous advertising slogan, “Drink a bite to eat at 10, 2, and 4.”
History of Dr Pepper

Underwater basket weaving. Stim free spinner. My fav - creature feature horror show

Thanks @tree.
I have an antique serving tin platter from the first one- King of Beverages.
For anyone who hasn't seen that original advert.
162503673856_1.jpg

images you should not masturbate to-Book title.
how to succeed in business without a penis.
The magical world of rectal probes.
reusing old graves.
how to raise your IQ by Eating gifted children.
The Zen of farting.

The title of chapter twenty-seven in Around the World in Eighty Days by Jules Verne: In which Passepartout receives a lecture on Mormon history while traveling at a speed of twenty miles per hour.

New Threads

Top Bottom