• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Fuming with son's teacher

clairealdham

My son is 9 and is autistic. His reacher is usually very supportive but today they had a supply teacher. He was desperate for a wee after lunchtime and the teacher wouldn't let him and allowed class mates to make fun of the fact he was desperate for a wee.

No child should ever be deliberately humiliated over such a thing.

If I were their parent, I would seek retribution with the authorities. Not the sort of thing I'd allow to just slide.

Should be struck off! Just reading this, makes me fume!

Way to go, stupid teacher, for teaching the wrong principles.

Oh, better still, make the teacher wait, when the teacher needs to go to toilet.

Reading this made me furious too.
I was subjected to prolonged torture in a residential program, and one of their tactics was to make me sit in a chair for 24 hours until I soiled myself, and then not allowing me to take a shower.

There is a special place in hell for people like this. Definitely report this incident to someone with authority.

Reading this made me furious too.
I was subjected to prolonged torture in a residential program, and one of their tactics was to make me sit in a chair for 24 hours until I soiled myself, and then not allowing me to take a shower.

There is a special place in hell for people like this. Definitely report this incident to someone with authority.
That is terrible

New Threads

Top Bottom