• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Free Realms

Hylian

Fellow DbD Enjoyer
V.I.P Member
Did anyone play Free Realms when they were younger?

I used to play it all the time before it got shutdown in 2014. There's a project to revive it (Free Realms Sunrise) and also an open source version (Open Source Free Realms) that some people are making, but the first seems like it might never be launched and the latter is very primitive right now. I've been messing around with OSFR though, and it's pretty nostalgic and fun.

I'm aware of it, but never played it.

I used to play a lot of MMOs years ago. Like, A LOT of them. You name it, I played it (with exceptions, like that one, or Runescape, I couldnt play ALL of them after all). Particularly Everquest and City of Heroes (and boy do I ever miss that one).

Havent played one in a long time now... keep thinking about it lately. Maybe I should find one and give it a try.

New Threads

Top Bottom