• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Former WWE Star turned movie actor The Rock seen working out at Gym in Doncaster, England

Link.

What's a guy like Dwayne Johnson doing in a small Town like Donny?

Thoughts?

Maybe because it's small and out of the way?
Near where I live (the outskirts of Hull) there's a recording studio that's been used by singers, bands and companies from around the world for music and film, but a lot of people don't even know that its there because its hidden behind a big supermarket and the place were I live you most likely haven't heard of.

Also, Dwayne is doing some work here in the UK on a new Fast and Furious film and apparently wants to keep up his work regime, and since he was in Doncaster at the time I supposed he just went to one of their gyms?

New Threads

Top Bottom