• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

For those who like fleece -- hoodie footies!

dragonwolf

I don't know about anyone else, but I have a thing for soft stuff in general. The primary reason I like winter is because I can hang out in fleece more often, and I can't resist touching anything soft looking.

So, imagine my excitement when I found these! They're available on Amazon, too, and probably elsewhere (so you don't have to get them from there). They are, I kid you not, fleece from head to toe, oh yeah!

Oh, and if you don't like it (or the anti-skid dots, which seem to go through the fabric) on your feet, but like it everywhere else, the feet are detachable.

I've been staying warm with a fleece (I think) hoodie and a fleece blanket due to my lack of electric heat (except central air, which never seems to work very well in my state; three houses in and I still need my own heat source for my room) so this would be awesome. It costs more than I'm willing to pay, though.

I don't know about anyone else, but I have a thing for soft stuff in general. The primary reason I like winter is because I can hang out in fleece more often, and I can't resist touching anything soft looking.

I have a thing for soft stuff in general too :) I was given a pair of socks last Christmas which have a very soft , slightly fluffy inside. They had a very tight elastic top though, so they weren't very comfortable as sock. I found, however, that if I turn them inside out, so the fluffyness is on the outside, then poke the toes end into the open end, it creates a 'band' of fluffy softness, which I slip over my fingers and palm so the softness envelopes my hand and it is remarkably relaxing and calming. Edit - and they keep my hands warm at night too. The Hoodie-footie pink one has sleeves that go over the hand, with a thumb hole, which would also help keep hands warm too :)

I've been staying warm with a fleece (I think) hoodie and a fleece blanket due to my lack of electric heat (except central air, which never seems to work very well in my state; three houses in and I still need my own heat source for my room) so this would be awesome. It costs more than I'm willing to pay, though.

Like I said, Amazon has them, too, and they tend to be cheaper -- http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BJOFLQE :)

I like fleece a lot; I own a red fleece jacket with a detachable hood which is like comfort food for the body.

I love the cold because I can wear all my soft snugly microfiber bedtime stuff.

Neato! These really do look quite comfy.
During a menopausal hot flash, I can envision myself morphing into

th

until I burst free of the Hoodie-Footie. :D

So cozy! I have a fleece onesie on my Christmas list already. I may specify this product!
I also love that they make hoodies for dogs and cats!

New Threads

Top Bottom