• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Foods you wish you had right now

I had an aunt who made the most delicious spaghetti and no one in the family can figure out how to recreate it. Guess most people don't think that when they are quite young they should be compiling detailed cookbooks of family members cooking.
The only time I really think I'm tasting it is when it's made with red wine,it tastes exactly like the spaghetti Bolognese I had in Rimini Italy for 40 years ago .
it definitely has onion, mushroom maybe Olive oil .

be prepared I also like marmite crisps .
Uh, I've heard of that sorta thing, so far not catching on real well around here. What does it taste like? Don't say chicken. Someone told me squirrel taste like chicken but it doesn't; taste like roast beef.

Beef and onion? o_O:eek::confused:
edit: I have looked this up and apparently similar flavors are available somewhere's in the US as well. Guess I don't spend much time shopping the chip aisle. Anyhoo, I had never heard of the flavor.

No chicken flavor in America.

Given Tayto chicken crisps away, people have gone nuts over then.

Uh, I've heard of that sorta thing, so far not catching on real well around here. What does it taste like? Don't say chicken. Someone told me squirrel taste like chicken but it doesn't; taste like roast beef.
marmite is a yeast based spread with vegetable stock, it used as a vegetable stock as well, in Australia there is a Version called veggiemite which is sweeter ,marmite is salty .

I just checked in the chip aisle, and if the beef flavor is available in the US, it's not where I just shopped. I found some indication online that it was sold somewheres but maybe it didn't catch on. Seems odd, beef is a popular food.

I had an aunt who made the most delicious spaghetti and no one in the family can figure out how to recreate it. Guess most people don't think that when they are quite young they should be compiling detailed cookbooks of family members cooking.
Two things I wish I had done when I was young, start a cookbook, and find out all the genealogy I could from my grandmother, she was 80 when I was born in '63. I was too young to know to ask I guess. She passed away when I was 14. I did ask her once, she said we were Scots-Irish and bulldog. XD : D

Walkers crisps are a crime against humanity

So are Yum Yum's:
bbq.jpg

Yesterday. Today. Tomorrow.

-Tacos.

But at the moment I'll have to settle for a Denver Omelette. My bad!

Since we are talking chips/crisps here has anyone tried shrimp chips? I bought my husband some for Christmas since he likes shrimp. And after we had finished the entire bag we still didn't know if we liked them or not.
0002840004845_A

New Threads

Top Bottom