• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Foods you wish you had right now

kay

Chicken-Dumplings-momo5.jpg

I'd punch someone in the throat for a tray of fresh-baked sugar cookies right now. No frosting, none of that crap.

The magic beans that Jack got in trade for his mother's cow
because then I could grow them here and there for various
purposes, such as timber, housing units for summer people,
and a theme park attraction.

Just had a delightful cup of Tetley tea, with 2 rich tea biscuits mmm.

I'd love one of my mom's chicken fried steaks like she used to make them about 40 years ago. She had to give up some herbs and spices she used because my dad couldn't eat it anymore, now shes forgotten, and I've never quite gotten the knack of cooking it right.
I have weird tastes I guess, I'd love to have some Vienna sausage. Lol

I'd love one of my mom's chicken fried steaks like she used to make them about 40 years ago. She had to give up some herbs and spices she used because my dad couldn't eat it anymore, now shes forgotten, and I've never quite gotten the knack of cooking it right.
I have weird tastes I guess, I'd love to have some Vienna sausage. Lol
I had an aunt who made the most delicious spaghetti and no one in the family can figure out how to recreate it. Guess most people don't think that when they are quite young they should be compiling detailed cookbooks of family members cooking.

Do you have a recipe for this that you like?
No, because it's something that I order as a takeaway when I'm visiting family in the UK. I'm sure I can find a recipe on an online recipe site, but I'm not sure that I'd be able to source all the ingredients locally.

New Threads

Top Bottom