• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Flaking.

Tony Ramirez

Single. True friend's.
V.I.P Member
I notice that whoever my friends have events and invite people most flake and don't bother to show up or even message why they can't make it.

My friend had a BBQ and movie. He invited over twenty people but only three showed up with two leaving early.

Before that I was hoping to make new friends but at the last minute the event was canceled.

Then during the spring my other friend had an lounge night but most of the time it was just him and his roommate.

So is it an NYC thing since most can't make it are not even from New York.

It's relatively normal, in my experience. I've seen it to an extent. I don't typically attend events that are expected to have more than a few people so I have less experience with the situation than others might have.

New Threads

Top Bottom