• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Five year old autistic boy accused of sexual activities by school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a good diet and having some fun doesn’t seem to fix a whole lot for me but maybe I’m just not committed enough to either to see improvements. I am more confused everyday, and it’s a bit concerning. But then I get confused and forget about being concerned.

Having a good diet and having some fun doesn’t seem to fix a whole lot for me but maybe I’m just not committed enough to either to see improvements. I am more confused everyday, and it’s a bit concerning. But then I get confused and forget about being concerned.
Sadly we could never be members of the club ,being confused means you never remember to attend on a regular basis .This is in relation to the saying *join the club(*I know some Americans think The previous phrase is being extremely aggressive it’s a term of exasperation not aggression ),if you haven’t got high cholesterol yet please G~d try to adjust your diet, it is really depressing not being able to eat the amount of sugar( strangely I thought it would just be fat that would make me nauseous but now it’s sugar as well) I used to Or eat !what ever !you want, I’m getting to the point where I can’t even have high-fat vegan food,that is depressing . please everybody pray I don’t destroy the iPad .

Lol, yup “can’t join the club, forget to attend” that’s a rather clever way of putting it.
How come you can’t eat sugar and fat without feeling nauseous? I feel nauseous randomly lots. I have lots of issues really. Sometimes I wonder if I should be more focused on figuring it out but then again, I don’t really feel like it. And I can’t really focus on anything well enough to sort something like that out in a helpful period of time anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom