• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Finding a significant other

Cinco

Are there any good dating websites for people with aspergers?

The ones I find while looking online always seem very "desolate" and some of them request a lot of money for memebership which is something I don't want to pay for unless I know it's a website I can trust and count on.

I'm still young but the past months I've had this feeling that I really, really want to meet girl. Not just for a simple relationship but I want to meet someone who's a bit more serious than that. I want to meet someone who is more like me, someone who can tell me about herself more upfront.
Dating girls locally is just out of the question, I've tried but I can't do it. It will be so much easier to meet someone online and communicate there before meeting up in real life.
I don't care what country the website is situated in and long as it's english, worldwide would be preferable.

Not many out there sadly; the one I tried (Spectrum Singles) was super duper dead and also had a lot of fake Bots

Are there any good dating websites for people with aspergers?

The ones I find while looking online always seem very "desolate" and some of them request a lot of money for memebership which is something I don't want to pay for unless I know it's a website I can trust and count on.

I'm still young but the past months I've had this feeling that I really, really want to meet girl. Not just for a simple relationship but I want to meet someone who's a bit more serious than that. I want to meet someone who is more like me, someone who can tell me about herself more upfront.
Dating girls locally is just out of the question, I've tried but I can't do it. It will be so much easier to meet someone online and communicate there before meeting up in real life.
I don't care what country the website is situated in and long as it's english, worldwide would be preferable.
I have not found any worthwhile. Not being able to bond or connect with another person is a big problem for me, despite an intense desire to do so. I have said this before, but since I do not recognize your avatar, i will say it again. Beware of what I refer to as the "relief from loneliness effect." It can feel like love, but only for a short time, then the feeling disappears. One time it resulted in problems, the other time it ended in a disaster. Just be very careful on these dating websites. If a girl's profile has a lot of "tell you laters," you can safely assume she is either a bot or a professional, maybe even a guy, looking to scam you.

On this very site, a male and female aspies dated and married, which means, that it can happen to anyone on here, especially as this site is very active, unlike any other forum. Also, although there are a few nts here, predomintely we are all aspies and auties and what is even more promising is that we all get to know each other and that is a great way to develop into other things, if one so wishes.

Oh and your English is fantastic.

New Threads

Top Bottom