• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Fight to win the battle with Aspergers

i think everyone is missing my point.
All I caught that you'd saying there companies looking for software developers that have Asperges. I heard someone said that but there not many companies does this. I had lots of trouble trying to get work for my trade cause I having issues how I preformed on Interviews. It might relates to my learning disability.

I think the hardest battle has been figuring out who I am. I've had very little sense of self most of my life, and as a result, it's taken me a long time to make good decisions for myself. If I knew when I was in my teens, or even twenties, what I know now about my strengths and weaknesses, I would have made far different choices about everything from my education to my love life.

All I caught that you'd saying there companies looking for software developers that have Asperges. I heard someone said that but there not many companies does this. I had lots of trouble trying to get work for my trade cause I having issues how I preformed on Interviews. It might relates to my learning disability.
people think people with aspergers are good at computers, it dosent matter if bob over there is better then you, you'll still get the job. is it fair? no, but its unfair in your favor.

I think the hardest battle has been figuring out who I am. I've had very little sense of self most of my life, and as a result, it's taken me a long time to make good decisions for myself. If I knew when I was in my teens, or even twenties, what I know now about my strengths and weaknesses, I would have made far different choices about everything from my education to my love life.
I can relate. I learned about having Asperges on my 30's

people think people with aspergers are good at computers, it dosent matter if bob over there is better then you, you'll still get the job. is it fair? no, but its unfair in your favor.
It no different with programs to hire someone part of a ethnic group. In some what it can be unfare but these systems exist to help people have lower odds getting a job. I glad programs like this exist otherwise I might have no future at all.

New Threads

Top Bottom