• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Feelings for work colleague

Think alot depends on the social dynamics of your particular company. If its a smaller close-knit group of people and nobody feels alienated with said pair-up then you are in luck. But if you are in a group of everyone struggling to find their niche in your company, you will see issues present themselves. If you both agree to a meet up and something comes of It, people will be aware and you will need to deal with it.

He came and told me he is gonna look for job with greater security and he wants to see whats out there before he gets too old. I put an offer to him to stay but i dont know if that will make any difference . I understand his situation but will be sad to see him leave if he goes . I know he has loads of great qualities as a person and employee and i'm not too sure if he is able to identify them clearly himself . The question i wanted to ask is would it be weird to write them out and give them to him ?, i would like to help him but dont want to freak him out . I think giving him a reference before he asks is out . Anu views on this ?

New Threads

Top Bottom