• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

February: a Galaxy Projector Odyssey

UberScout

Please Don't Be Mad At Me 02/09/1996
V.I.P Member
I got a galaxy projector as an early birthday present, and I absolutely love it! After I got back from the store today I unboxed it, it has all sorts of cool stuff like gradual stars, primary and secondary color ocean waves, and its also a Bluetooth speaker!!

I was playing some OSTs from a game on it as well as some space music, I have a playlist with space/underwater music on my phone now, and I like to make "presets" for different color combinations. Right now i have it on blue with stars and it is sooooo relaxing.

That sounds so awesome. l wish they would play that at work. My ears hurt from Friday 's entertainment when the musician was trying to break the sound barrier or split the moon in half with noise.

That's awesome! I have a space projector but it auto shuts off after about 15 minutes...I think it's intended for children to fall asleep. Which is really annoying and makes it kind of pointless.

Yeah i agree. I have no idea what caused my life to be this way but at least i have my new birthday present to keep the suicidal pessimism at bay.

I always remember getting stuff like games for previous birthday's and having the time of my life with em but honestly i'm just as happy with stuff like this, heck, this and the weighted blanket i got for christmas may be the reason I'm even still here right now. If it wasn't for the way the blanket feels and the projector turning my room into a healing bay I probably would have let myself go through with it. Cause I would have just considered myself a husk. An empty shell hollowed out by a curse I can never have lifted. (Maddog actually cried because I asked him to do what they do to people in hospice when they get that way.)

This is a cool thing that my friends gave me. I also saw a video on TikTok where a guy started a video of a burning fireplace, windows overlooking the mountains, an underwater porthole and so on on an ordinary projector. I also want to buy such a projector in order to realize such an atmosphere in my bedroom.

New Threads

Top Bottom