• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Fear The Walking Dead (Season Three)

Judge

V.I.P Member
I'm really intrigued with how they have brought Daniel back. Quite a backstory to show that the barber had quite a different job in El Salvador. And especially the man who befriended him- Efrain. Efrain seems to retain a genuinely good outlook on his fellow man while not losing a pragmatic perspective of his apocalyptic predicament. Quite a tightrope to walk.

Maybe he's supposed to fill that gap since Travis is no longer with us. I hope they keep Efrain around for awhile.

He's quite the new character Efrain, surviving by adapting to whatever comes his way. A real survivor, a raggedy man who still helps others. Have to say I was rather put off by his manner of killing zombies, it seemed shocking and sacrilegious. Walking dead writers seem to manage to throw in these 'shockers' every once in awhile.

The huge zombie who was struck by lightning seemed familar, but I don't know where I've seen him.

Am glad to see Daniel back.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom