• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Favorite vampire books and movies?

Remember "Harold and Maude" ? A couple who well....sort of stood out in the crowd. :p

Volturi reasoning: Vampires never make a scene in public.

I don’t get it haha! Is Harold and Maude a vampire show? I couldn’t quite connect the dots.

A friend of mine and I have been watching the 2014 television series Dracula with Jonathan Rhys Meyers. Ohhh my gosh, it’s so good!!! Have you seen it?!

I don’t get it haha! Is Harold and Maude a vampire show? I couldn’t quite connect the dots.

A friend of mine and I have been watching the 2014 television series Dracula with Jonathan Rhys Meyers. Ohhh my gosh, it’s so good!!! Have you seen it?!

Harold and Maude is sort of a cult-like movie about a very young man who develops a relationship with a very old woman. Odd to say the least...worse when you consider and compare youthful vampire Edward Cullen and older women. In the "Twilight" world vampires standing out in any way was a no-no. Harold and Maude uhhh...stuck out just being there. LOL.

You're breaking my heart bringing up Dracula with Jonathan Rhys Meyers. I loved the series, couldn't believe it didn't get past a single season on television in 2013 to 2014.

Harold and Maude is sort of a cult-like movie about a very young man who develops a relationship with a very old woman. Odd to say the least...worse when you consider and compare youthful vampire Edward Cullen and older women. In the "Twilight" world vampires standing out in any way was a no-no. Harold and Maude uhhh...stuck out just being there. LOL.

You're breaking my heart bringing up Dracula with Jonathan Rhys Meyers. I loved the series, couldn't believe it didn't get past a single season on television in 2013 to 2014.

Ohhh haha! That makes sense now. In Twilight’s case, it’s even worse - a young girl with a 100-year-old man. Yipes.

Oh my goodness I know! The Dracula show is fantastic. And wasn’t renewed for a second season—what in God’s green earth is going on?! My friend and I were talking, if it had aired on Showtime, it probably would have made it to three seasons. I’m seriously considering never watching the final episode, because I can’t bear the idea of the show’s demise. I very rarely watch television shows, but I’m so glad I gave this one a go. It’s phenomenal. Jonathan Rhys Meyers...his acting is superb!

Ohhh haha! That makes sense now. In Twilight’s case, it’s even worse - a young girl with a 100-year-old man. Yipes.

Oh my goodness I know! The Dracula show is fantastic. And wasn’t renewed for a second season—what in God’s green earth is going on?! My friend and I were talking, if it had aired on Showtime, it probably would have made it to three seasons. I’m seriously considering never watching the final episode, because I can’t bear the idea of the show’s demise. I very rarely watch television shows, but I’m so glad I gave this one a go. It’s phenomenal. Jonathan Rhys Meyers...his acting is superb!

Other than Penny Dreadful, the closest I've seen to "Dracula" might be the TNT series "The Alienist". Nothing supernatural...and the only "monsters" are serial killers in 1897 New York City. Worth watching, anyways. :cool:

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom