• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Fashion - Are men turned off by color names that sound feminine?

Back in the 80s and early 90s I wore neon pink.

Based on just a name, and nowhere on the clothing naming it, I wouldn't care. I'd choose it or not based on what the color actually looked like.
Did you wear the terrible socks ?I think I wore the terrible green neon socks, maybe pink, can’t remember that far back

Did you wear the terrible socks ?I think I wore the terrible green neon socks, maybe pink, can’t remember that far back

I know for sure I had a neon pink ball cap that I wore backwards. Neon pink shirt and sunglasses cord. I had shirts and shorts in all sorts of hot colors. I don't wear shorts anymore.

I know for sure I had a neon pink ball cap that I wore backwards. Neon pink shirt and sunglasses cord. I had shirts and shorts in all sorts of hot colors. I don't wear shorts anymore.
didnt wear any other neon apparel, wonder where the socks are!?

I have been trying to resist buying the fleece in Ballerina, but the prices keep going down and I like how it looks. Hopefully I can resist it. I would never pass on any IZOD product in Fairy Tale though.

I have been trying to resist buying the fleece in Ballerina, but the prices keep going down and I like how it looks. Hopefully I can resist it. I would never pass on any IZOD product in Fairy Tale though.

Ach, just buy it. You know you want to :D:D:D

Well, with Kohl's Lowest Prices of the Season sale, I decided to give in and order the fleece in Ballerina. I think it looks distinctive enough from my other fleeces and I think could potentially pair well with my Fairy Tale pink polo shirts underneath. Plus with the purchase I earned $5 Kohl's Cash, which I will apply towards my father's Christmas gift (a football-styled T-shirt in a shade of navy blue called Peacoat, with green stripes on the sleeves).

BTW I am shipping to store.

I just received the Ballerina fleece yesterday, and the color looks very different from online photos. It doesn't look very purple like the online photos show, but is actually a pale pink somewhat similar to Fairy Tale. I think the color actually lives to its name of Ballerina.

Jumping to Spring 2020, IZOD has released two new colors with feminine-sounding names - Pink Lady and Princess Blue. Pink Lady is a shade of pink very similar to Fairy Tale, while Princess Blue is a medium shade of blue.

New Threads

Top Bottom