• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

fallout

Sure thing, played the series ever since the first Fallout game was released in 1997 :)

Never played the isometric games, but 3,4 and New Vegas I have played (and modded) to death.

Yes I enjoy them; played a bit of 1 and 2 (have them on Steam and GoG), though I like the newer games more... more simpler in terms of game play... Fallout 3 was my first Fallout game... the Ghouls in the Metro always freak me out because they're so damn sneaky

Speaking of which, I have a couple Maps of the Metro stations :)

CyyhTf.png

I played through all of them except 4. Only fallout 1-2 and New Vegas are good.

Last edited:
I enjoyed 3 and 4 thoroughly - over 600 hours of gameplay in both and still not finished the main storyline in either :D

I have only played Fallout 4, but loved it. Unfortunately I got a bit tired of playing it after some hundred hours, but I often miss the atmosphere and being in there. In those cases I watch some fallout-videos on Youtube. Really exited about Fallout 76 though.

About 2 years ago I got Fallout 4 on Xbox for Christmas, played it for a week, got bored.

There's some gameplay videos about Fallout 76 on YouTube now following a promotional event Bethesda held last week. Some looks encouraging, some not so. I enjoyed the scavenging, finding notes and terminal entries that fleshed out the worlds and the settlement building in 4, so it might suit me, but I'm also very wary of online multiplayer games. Never been too keen, so I think I'll wait a bit before deciding to dive in or not.

There's some gameplay videos about Fallout 76 on YouTube now following a promotional event Bethesda held last week. Some looks encouraging, some not so. I enjoyed the scavenging, finding notes and terminal entries that fleshed out the worlds and the settlement building in 4, so it might suit me, but I'm also very wary of online multiplayer games. Never been too keen, so I think I'll wait a bit before deciding to dive in or not.

I hate multiplayer games, would much rather play a single player game.

Mainly because I live alone, and none of my carers are gamers, so they don't play against me or co-operative.

Love the fallout series, played 1-2 very briefly, FO3, new vegas, FO4 (and the DLCs) all good.

modded new vegas and FO4 which made the gameplay a lot better

Seen some footage and reviews of people playing the newest fallout ... and it looks a bit samey-samey. If rumours are true and you basically can't mod it I'm not going to bother with this game.

I have all the Fallout games that have been released to date. My favorite one is Fallout 3. I pre-ordered Fallout 76 and look forward to playing it.

Love the fallout series, played 1-2 very briefly, FO3, new vegas, FO4 (and the DLCs) all good.

modded new vegas and FO4 which made the gameplay a lot better

Seen some footage and reviews of people playing the newest fallout ... and it looks a bit samey-samey. If rumours are true and you basically can't mod it I'm not going to bother with this game.

Apparently mod support won't be coming until next year; even then you'll have to use special servers for that when it eventually releases

Apparently mod support won't be coming until next year; even then you'll have to use special servers for that when it eventually releases

Well that sucks the big one, I think this will be a bit of a dissapointment for many players. I loved modding New Vegas, FO4 and Skyrim too - added so much to the games.

I'm going to hang fire and wait, won't be buying this on release, the previews don't seem too wonderful anyway sadly.

Been playing Elite Dangerous a lot though!

I use a Logitech ExtremE 3D pro 'cos I have limited space, and it does a damn good job on Elite Dangerous. Has about 12 programmable keys and a throttle all in one unit. Costs about £30-35 in the UK :)

3d-pro-gaming-joystick-images.png

New Threads

Top Bottom