• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Fabrizio's Introduction

Blue00FF

Hello Community,

My name is Fabrizio and I have been diagnosed with High Functioning Autism and Dyslexia.

I am currently studying Theoretical Physics at University and have managed to find a couple of autistic people in my year.

I like TV Series, Mangas, Animes, Non-fiction Books, Physics, Mathematics, Puzzles, Technology, Quiet Environments and Studying.

I hope I get to meet new people and make new friends here.

upload_2019-8-15_14-38-2.png

Thank you! The Copenhagen Interpretation makes more sense to me on an intuitive level, so I guess that's my favourite. What's yours, rubicks52?

Therotical physics. My basic understanding of this is. If a way was to be found for light speed or hyperdrive travel. You are the guys that find it. How far of the mark aim I?

In a way you are correct. Theoretical physicists are the people who do the maths and from that try to see wgat happens to the world if you try this or that solution. By doing calculations very weird things come out, like the existence of black holes or antimatter.

Welcome to here! Here was nice, but you just made it better. I hope you find here to be as welcoming and helpful as I have. I hope you stay.

I like the hidden reference to blue in your name: 00FF (though that leaves 0000FF wide open for the taking).

Do you mind if I call you "Bloof" when I sound out your name in my head? :p

Thank you! The Copenhagen Interpretation makes more sense to me on an intuitive level, so I guess that's my favourite. What's yours, rubicks52?

From a practical side, the Copenhagen interpretation, but in a fun to think about way, the pilot wave theory.

New Threads

Top Bottom