• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Expanding Our Resources Section

Brent

Administrator
Hi everyone,

We would like to expand our resources section and need your help in making it as robust as possible. Our next step is to create a directory of online resources related to Autism and Asperger's. We have started that process here: Asperger's & Autism Directory | AspiesCentral.com

Currently we have two categories within it:

Non-Profit / Charity and Online Forums & Communities

We are looking for:
1) More categories that we need
2) You to help fill in the categories we have.

Our resource section will allow you to rate and discuss each resource that exists so that we can provide a very information area for visitors looking for information.

Thanks and look forward to seeing this section grow!

Sorry if I'm been a pain by saying this, but I wouldn't add Autism Speaks.

The thread exists because of its impact, good or bad. As you can tell, there is a way to review resources. If you do not agree with them for whatever reasons, you have an avenue to express this.

Ignoring they exist does not solve problems, in my opinion.

The thread exists because of its impact, good or bad. As you can tell, there is a way to review resources. If you do not agree with them for whatever reasons, you have an avenue to express this.

Ignoring they exist does not solve problems, in my opinion.

Fair point. Apologies.

New Threads

Top Bottom