• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Eurovision

Eurovision

• Love it

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Hate it

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Never heard of it

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Wait, Australia is in Europe now?

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Still not over the Netherlands losing to Austria because they had a woman with a beard.

Overall I am not a fan of Dutch contributions. This may be because we usually send boring acts and our media is always absolutely convinced we’re securing the win, and during the live broadcast it’s mostly complaints about other countries and favoritism. I’m not much of a patriot, haha. I usually prefer the Balkan countries because they deliver the best camp.

Most memorable Eurovision moment for me was watching Dana International win in 1998. I think that was the moment I became fully aware of trans people being people too (it sounds so terrible saying this now, but I was a pretty sheltered 12-year old kid and the only context in which I heard the word “trans” was to call someone a transvestite and/or travesty as a curse word)
She was such a force to be reckoned with, an empowered, formidable woman. I was obsessed. I played Diva so much, my parents “lost” the CD, mysteriously.
landverrader!

I thought all the songs were so good this year (I listened to every single one of them), but these two were my favorites. I do have kind of odd taste in music though, compared to most people.

Poland's entry was a runner up for me. My girlfriend and I listen to a lot of Polish pop music so I'm used to this style. This singer reminds me a lot of Viki Gabor and Carla Fernandes.

I thought all the songs were so good this year (I listened to every single one of them), but these two were my favorites. I do have kind of odd taste in music though, compared to most people.

Poland's entry was a runner up for me. My girlfriend and I listen to a lot of Polish pop music so I'm used to this style. This singer reminds me a lot of Viki Gabor and Carla Fernandes.

Eurovision turned into a big thing here this year, Finland is miffed and upset with Sweden because Sweden won, Sweden is upset with Finland for being a sore loser and not giving Sweden any points and Norway is watching this from the sideline and yelling "fight! fight! fight!" :D

Last edited:
@Forest Cat
This came up when I was listening to the songs lol

Screenshot 2023-05-22 013639.png

New Threads

Top Bottom