• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Embarrassing moments

Embarrassing moments -

Walking across a large, busy restaurant with my dress tucked into my knickers giving everyone an eyeful of my bare legs and virtually bare bottom. Mortified.

Mis-judging the position of my chair at work (busy, open plan office) and sitting down onto the floor with a bang! Boy did that hurt.

Countless trips/falls in front of people, all of whom rushed to assist when all I wanted was the ground to open up and swallow me.
it helps if you've got to a point in your life where you're so anxious all you care about is not being so !!!!injured that you die!!! or being in so much pain that you have a nightmarish panic attack ,before that it's boring old embarrassment

Certainly was out and about in the city.
It must not have been a breezy city...
full

I do potentially embarrassing things but don't seem to get embarrassed about them any more, maybe age lessens the distress? I'm often stuck trying to get in or out of places, pulling handles the wrong way, unable to make sense of signs which seem to have a number of possible meanings, banging into large furniture items or edges of walls, and generally buffooning my way around. Whatever.

So my idiot girlfriend had a bird and a fish. She leaves on vacation, and l care for the helpless creatures. l was so pissed at her for the scary nightmare l went through. Basically the bird got out of his cage, pulled a blood feather out, was flapping around with blood squirting everywhere. Blood was on the walls, he is flying around screeching. l was mortified. l thought the bird was dying. It turns out the bird survived, but l went into extreme panic mode. So l am a tad embarrassed after l talked to a vet. Now it seems funny like a parody.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom