• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Electrical Brain Stimulation for Alexithymia?

IMO this is nonsense. As an autistic person I have emotions, at least all the emotions concerning to my self. I can get happy or angry about everything that sourounds me, neither more nor less than everybody, including those emotions about the people.
Hi @Meils
Thank you for your sharing. As a fellow autistic person, I can share that my experience of life if very different from yours. I hardly feel any emotion, either about myself or anyone else. It takes a lot to get me angry and I hardly know what happy is.

As they say - if you have met one person with autism you have met one person with autism. We are all so different.

That's a huge improvement though. Isn't it? Why aren't these benefits of electric brain stimulation being advertised or being noted for further research?
Because it doesn't benefit pharma companies. Same with the benefits of cannabis not being fully researched.

New Threads

Top Bottom