• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Dumping too much information and repeating myself

I try meditation from time to time, Ill look for the thread
Recently it's been hard for me to clear my mind

Thank you,
It's hard for me sometimes to remember that I won't be able to control everything that happens in my life, and that I need to remember to take a step back and accept that what will be will be.
I will try to find some new sensory experiences, maybe I'll find a new stim for my brain that will soothe me

I think it's very important that you find ways that help to balance the negative a bit yes. Also, keep in mind that it's really okay that you're anxious and feeling unwell if there are many changes happening around you. Maybe it will take some time before you settle and find a balance again. If you see that it gets very difficult or doesn't stop, try to not stay alone in this. Maybe you can find a therapist who makes you feel better or explain your issue before going there so that the person can try to support you better.

New Threads

Top Bottom