• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Dontnod Entertainment

Markness

Young God
V.I.P Member
I recently learned of this developer. They are based in France and their philosophy is to avoid making AAA games and focus on independent projects. How did I find out about them? I read about the Life is Strange comic series published by Titan Comics and learned that it’s based on the developer’s flagship video game franchise.

I bought used copies of Remember Me, their first game, and the first installment of Life is Strange locally. I’ve played through Episodes 0 and 1 of RM and I find it enjoyable even though the Memory Remix mechanic felt like a chore. I am about to give Life is Strange a try.

Anyone else familiar with this developer?

I played Vampyr. I liked the game, mostly, although I am not sure I’d play it again. It was interesting to play a game set during quarantines for rampant Spanish Plague, while in lockdown for the coronavirus.

I've heard of them, I recognize their stuff, but for the most part their games would absolutely bore me to sleep.

Just... very, very much not my style.

I have heard of their stuff like Vampyr but not the studio itself. Or at least I do not remember their name.

I played Vampyr. I liked the game, mostly, although I am not sure I’d play it again. It was interesting to play a game set during quarantines for rampant Spanish Plague, while in lockdown for the coronavirus.

I am interested in playing it after I get through Remember Me and Life is Strange.

I've heard of them, I recognize their stuff, but for the most part their games would absolutely bore me to sleep.

Just... very, very much not my style.

Interestingly, I’ve read people who like the Souls franchise say they find the Zorn boss in Remember Me too hard. I am surprised because while it did take me 2-3 times to defeat, I didn’t find that robot (Though I tend to think it has a human brain because it fights in a manner more like a raging human than a calculating machine as well as speaks aggressively) THAT hard.

Did you ever start on Life is Strange @Markness. I adore the first season (haven't played season 2). I am a big fan of time travel stories and choices so that really hit the spot.

Did you ever start on Life is Strange @Markness. I adore the first season (haven't played season 2). I am a big fan of time travel stories and choices so that really hit the spot.

I have played roughly over half way through it. I’ve just been unmotivated to play video games lately due to how rough life is for me currently.

New Threads

Top Bottom