• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Don't Be Shy To Introduce Yourself

Hello all my name is Dan and i had 1 therapist tell me 4 years ago that i probably have Aspergers, and well it has taken me this long to actually admit it. Idl why cause i realize now there is nothing wrong with it (even though i sometimes i fell like people look at me differently because of it) its just my brain works differently than others. I mostly just want to say thank you to this site for having a plave people can talk about their Aspergers and Autism. So thank you!

Hello, my name is Bazil. I'm an aspie from Russia, just looking for friends. Honestly, in my country we don't have such a web sites for communication between people on this subject: Asperger. Thank you.

Hello my name is Johanna-Aoife, I am half German half Irish but grew up in East Asia. I came to Dortmund three years ago as a foreign student. I have high functioning Aspies and love linguistics... I can speak/read 8 languages fluent and 10 more with basic level... I also love math and physics.

Hi fellas, just turned 20 and I've been officially diagnosed a month ago.

French Canadian from Quebec.

Hi! I am a Chinese woman, living in New York, immigrated here when I was 14, unemployed, single (not interested in dating), self-diagnosed about a year ago, would like to find out more about Aspergers and myself as an aspie.

Hi, my name is Paulina. I'm from South America, Chile. I was recently diagnosed with asperger's syndrome...with 24 years old.
A new chapter in my life just began, so for now I intend to re-discover myself and get closer of what always has been a part of me.

Thank you all.

Hi! I am a twenty year old woman who was diagnosed with Asperger's at age three. Decided to join to chat with others with Asperger's/Autism so it could help me :)

Hi! I am a twenty year old woman who was diagnosed with Asperger's at age three. Decided to join to chat with others with Asperger's/Autism so it could help me :)
welcome.png

May as well pop in here since I dont know what to write in an intro thread...

But hi! I'm also new. Diagnosed as HFA/AS last year. I'm 25 from the UK. Hope to get to know some of you soon!

Hello everyone I am 42 and live in Australia. I recently realised that my recent ex boyfriend shows every trait of aspergers. I have read the forums here and hoping I may get help along the way. I love him heaps and hoping that his melt down hasn't shut him off completely. I don't want it to be to late for the two of us to work it out. I will be seeing him in a week.

New Threads

Top Bottom