• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Does anyone remember me?

ancusmitis

I was here a number of years ago. Apparently my last post was from 2016. I tend to leave forums and come back. I have now returned to this one. How is everyone?

I can't say that I do since you left before I joined. Welcome back though! I am doing well, thank you for asking. How are you?

I was here a number of years ago. Apparently my last post was from 2016. I tend to leave forums and come back. I have now returned to this one. How is everyone?
Hi! I wasn't on here in 2016 but hello and I think this is a really cool forum. Glad to see you! How's it been?

I can't say that I do since you left before I joined. Welcome back though! I am doing well, thank you for asking. How are you?

I'm all right. I'm sleepy even though it's only noon. I've conducted some early experiments in making grilled cheese, largely successful although I'm still only averaging a B- as yet. But that's across two sandwiches. I have enough swiss left for one more, but I'm gonna wait before making more.

2016 was a long time ago. I’m curious what made you resurface today.
Saw this board referenced on another forum I was returning to. Went back there because I missed an old friend. Was thinking of him again because another friend I was catching up with mentioned she was a writer now. Reminded me of a collaborative writing project me and him had worked on over the forums. He's not over there now, though. I came back about four years too late. No one seems to know where he is. His friendship affected me more than the ones who are still over there, but it's so good to see people i used to know once again. I guess I'm getting older. Almost 36 which isn't old, not really, but I'm not really young any more either.

We just had a post on grill cheese sandwiches, very fitting that you resurfaced. Welcome back, and may you find your friend.

2016 was before I joined so you predate me.

Welcome back

1697465433532.png

I'm all right. I'm sleepy even though it's only noon. I've conducted some early experiments in making grilled cheese, largely successful although I'm still only averaging a B- as yet. But that's across two sandwiches. I have enough swiss left for one more, but I'm gonna wait before making more.
A lot of people come here for advice, and I’m here for you. First, add a thin layer of tuna salad, then sprinkle some fresh Parmesan cheese over the top, not too much. If that doesn’t take you to a B+, let me know and we’ll talk temperature. Gotta tell you, bro, you’re sabotaging yourself using Swiss in this application, but we work with you around here.

Welcome back, says the new guy.

Oh I haven't had cornbread in ages. I was thinking of making some at some point, but I don't know when I can afford the ingredients
Don’t worry about the green peppers; we’ve got a few gastronomical elitists around here, but we’ll eat whatever you’re sharing.

New Threads

Top Bottom